Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Bellies of Dreams

You know you haven't been to a website in a while when it takes you 30 minutes to log in. I truly do not know where to start in this post since my life has took a bit of a 180 turn since. I've learned self-expression. Oh, how I love self-expression.
I've always fancied the art of belly dancing. It's very unique and gets the stomach moving. The only barrier that was keeping me away from practicing it was that were no classes that I could find locally, or at least I thought. One day, my web page lead me to a belly dancing class close to home. There happens to be a woman teaching the art of belly dance right next to the university I attend! I felt so disappointed in myself, knowing that I could having found out about this earlier, but the opportunity came on time. She just moved, and I found out in time for the summer. I feel this art will benefit me eventually. I'm already getting attached to it....

No comments:

Post a Comment