Saturday, May 18, 2013

Summer time! Time to focus...

I have finally finish my spring semester leaving one more semester before I graduate. I see friends preparing themselves for a new adventure in life and all it creates is a stir of anxiousness in me. Leaving the school that gave me the opportunity to explore my major in all aspects will be bittersweet, but I can't wait to jump into the workforce. So, for one last time, I am searching for volunteer or internship work over the summer.

This is my last rodeo being that the time I donate to the fall semester will strictly be to graduate. I want to make sure I am prepared for whatever is thrown at me. The volunteer experiences I've had in the past (from the food pantry to nursing homes) were amazing and the internships in broadcast and print media  gave me much needed lessons. However, I want to be able to say I have "dabbled" in as much communication-oriented work as possible. This isn't a break for me, it's another opportunity to learn.

No comments:

Post a Comment