Wednesday, December 24, 2014

Tribal Happenings at the Louisiana Renaissance Festival: Looking back at 2014

Special thanks to Shella La Bella

Once again, our troupe Tribal Happenings graced the LARF stage of the Painted Badgers Pub with our favorite numbers during the Thanksgiving Holiday.


It's always a treat to be a performing at the Louisiana Renaissance Festival.  I know that once I leave the fairground, I will leave more inspired to improve my dancing.

This year, however, is a little different. For a while, Tribal Happenings was mostly active during LARF, but with the help of the founder, Lady Morrighan, Tribal Happenings will be running as a full time troupe with me as co-troupe leader. This. is. EXCITING!

With that being said, I hope to stay active on The Ferris Wheels also as we go on this journey. I'm lucky to work with a great team of women and hope to share that experience in 2015.

So, did you miss the show? Don't be alarmed. We have video!







Special thanks to Craig for video


If you want to check out more, like us on Facebook! 

Merry Christmas!








No comments:

Post a Comment