Friday, December 23, 2011

Stir-fry #1

For my first attempt at stir-fry, I used these ingredients:


Above: Zucchini, onion, frozen vegetables, mince garlic (not included: soy sauce, Worcestershire sauce, and vegetable oil)

After slicing the zucchini and dicing the onion, I placed the onions (and garlic) into a wok with vegetable oil to saute on medium heat.


QUICK AUDIBLE! At the last minute, I decided to try a new bottle of dried diced garlic I bought from Big Lots. You can use bottled (as seen in the first picture), fresh, or dried garlic if you wish, but it does effect the order you place the ingredients in the wok.


As the diced onions and garlic begin to turn light brown, place the zucchini and frozen vegetables in the wok and cover.


Add soy or Worcestershire sauce if you wish. Let it cook down for 10-15 minutes and you will have this:


Enjoy!


No comments:

Post a Comment