Monday, December 30, 2013

Easy Tortilla Wraps

This was a quick recipe I discovered through my best friend's mother right before our summer river trip. The simple tortilla rolls wrapped in cream cheese, green onions, and pepper jelly were addictive from the first time I tried them, so I had to attempt to recreate the appetizer.



Simple Tortilla Wraps
Photos by Mo Prevost

Ingredients:

1 package flour tortillas
1 (8-ounce) package cream cheese
1 jar of pepper jelly (I used Tabasco)
Green onions , chopped

Directions:

1. Spread cream cheese on tortilla.
2. Coat the cream cheese with a spoonful of pepper jelly.
3. Sprinkle chopped green onions evenly.
4. Fold the tortilla into a wrap and use a knife to divide it into three to four sections.
5. Refrigerate until ready to serve!


Photos by Mo Prevost

No comments:

Post a Comment